Device Grading Scale
Phone & Device Grading System
All refurbished or reconditioned items listed on our website will have a grade attached to it. It is very important that you read our grading system.
To save time and avoid possible problems or disappointment , please make sure you understand how we grade our phones and devices before you make a purchase.WE TEST ALL DEVICES BEFORE IT GOES TO GSMWAREHOUSE INVENTORY:
- Phone must switch ON and OFF properly
- The overall condition of the display is examined and meets the standard of the assigned grade
- We test the microphone, speaker and loudspeaker
- Vibration of the phone is working
- The condition of the battery is good and charging
- We test that the camera is working
- We perform a test call on each mobile phone
All of our handsets are subject to a series of hardware tests when they arrive at our workshop, ensuring they are in full working order. Apart from the Grade A+ option our handsets are then given a grade according to their physical and cosmetic condition.
Clearly the price of our handsets will vary according to their grade and our system means we have something to suit every budget.
So our new Grade A+ range of phones. Grade A+ Phones are as good as new phones. These phones are fully refurbished phones all parts that have been replaced are new and have never been used. We have so much confidence in the quality of these phones we have even gone the extra mile and are giving a full 90 days warranty with all A+ Grade Phones. These phones are 100% mint condition and always come with full accessories etc and come with original packaging.